Thanks to many legal actions and growth of smartmetering and new contracts, consume his own solar production is becoming a reality!
Development of self-consumption raise however issues that would have to be considered by energy actors : impact of self-consumption on networks for GDOs, optimization of the rentability for consumers, design of new offers and predictability for providers.
This bot aims to support optimization of a self production installation. It is composed of two parts :
- A production estimator based on the solar power installation and the geolocalisation ;
- A revenue estimator gathering financial supports and costs of buying.
By uploading a charging curve, entering a personal adress, and detailing the characteristics of a PV installation (real or to be), the bot will display the consumption chronicle and simulate the electric production and the savings according to 3 different scenarios :
● Full injection (100% of the production is sold to the distributor) ;
● Full self-consumption (100% of the production is consumed) ;
● Self-consumption with surplus’ selling (all the production than can be consumed is consumed and the surplus is sold to the distributor).
The user can select the time span for the visualization.
Finally, he has access to a synthesis of the total savings for the period and the ROI for each scenario.
If you want to know more about our AI solutions, check out our Heka website: https://heka.sia-partners.com/